* They tell HOW you used an oil that day, or WHY you love it.
* They contain a picture. People tend to remember posts with personal pictures, and will stop and look at a picture instead of scrolling over it.
* They engage the reader with a situation to which they can relate. "Remember that time your kit left a sippy cup under the car seat for a week? Purification knocked out the smell that I thought would linger forever."
* They contain humor. Everyone loves a post that makes them laugh.
* They end with a question. A question engages the reader, and makes it more likely that you will get comments, which boosts the posts to be viewed by more people. "Am I the only one whose kids get sick on the Holidays? Thank goodness for Peppermint!"
* They are filled with EXCITEMENT. When you are excited - people are excited.
*They GIVE the reader something - a recipe, a tip, something to make their life a little better. They teach something.
* They are CONSISTENT in frequency. You have to be talking every week about how you are using the oils. If you don't talk about oils for 6 weeks, then throw up a post that you are ordering and people can add to your order... you are going to hear "chirp chirp" crickets.
*They allow people to say "ME TOO". Everyone wants to relate with others.
*They are vulnerable. Honest. Raw. Is the reason you started using oils kinda painful? Chances are if you are honest and share you will help someone that is suffering the way you were. Share.
These kind of posts ^^ let people know that you are enthusiastic and love your oils and you’re an expert. People will want to come to you when you are talking in this way. They are non sales-y, not intimidating, and they intrigue the reader.